1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need someone who uses Indian paypal

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by full_time_writer, Jul 20, 2015.

Hi, I am posting this thread to ask my fellow Indian members who are using Indian Paypal at present. I dont have ICICI/HDFC or any other private bank accounts. How can I make payments through paypal? I have heard about Entropay..Few suggested that Paypal accepts entropay VCC..But am quite not sure how to load Entropay from any Govt bank account. Please someone explain me how to proceed?

full_time_writer, Jul 20, 2015 IP
  2. Sikandar786

Sikandar786 Banned

Best Answers:
    So you have an account in Gov't bank but which bank ?

For more info refer this thread - https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/paypal-entropay-visa-card.883211/

Last edited: Jul 20, 2015
    Sikandar786, Jul 20, 2015 IP
  3. full_time_writer

full_time_writer Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have accounts in SBI, bank of baroda, canara bank, union bank...but I am not sure whether they support entropay or paypal in 2015..though I can open another bank account in any Govt authorized bank if I am sure whether they support paypal/entropay.

the thread u suggested was posted long ago...I want recent updates..so it didnot help me much...moreover, some of the members are saying entrppay may result in paypal ban..is that true? have any of you encountered similar problem in last 1 yr?

full_time_writer, Jul 20, 2015 IP
  4. Sikandar786

Sikandar786 Banned

Best Answers:
    If you have SBI CC / DC then you can add on paypal and make payment..

Sikandar786, Jul 20, 2015 IP