1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need someone to make an app for me!

Discussion in 'Programming' started by carrolls1372, Nov 18, 2012.

I'm looking for someone to build a mobile device app for me that can perform a variety of functions which i will describe in detail below. I have very limited knowledge on what apps can/cannot do so if what i describe is impossible let me know :p

Here's what i want the app to do (being as specific as possible without giving out my idea so excuse the vagueness):
    First I need the app to be an interactive database of sorts for the user. The user needs to be able to use a barcode scanner (as well as be able to manually upload a product) (will explain about the scanner in a sec) to scan something and have that put into a user list that can have more items added or removed based on the user's inventory. I know there are a variety of scanners already available so wasn't sure if a whole new scanner had to be created for this or if it could somehow be made so that the user could have a certain scanner installed already so that my app took the information gathered from when the scanner got the product info or not.

From there the user needs to be able to see what products on their list align with certain things in my database so they know what more they need for something or if they have enough products for something.

On my end i need to be able to upload things into the database so that users can have a larger variety of things to choose from (see if they have enough products for).

I hope this description sounds pretty straightforward as i have other ideas of making it a bit more complex but i can discuss those later. this is the basic function i want my app to perform.

Please provide me with the following information:
    - Your experience/qualifications if any
    - TAT for project
    - Examples of previous work if you have any
    - Price for project

Also let me know if you need any more information for the project for you to give an accurate price/TAT

Thanks! ^_^

carrolls1372, Nov 18, 2012 IP
  2. Nf0z

Nf0z Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You might want to add the platform you are intending the app for.
    Android/iOS and WindowsMobile are all different platforms.

Regards,

Mike

Nf0z, Nov 18, 2012 IP
  3. ifreakz

ifreakz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    Whats the source from where users scan a product?
    Could you explain a bit more, whats the main moto of the app?
    I think a Web Version would also be needed.

ifreakz, Nov 18, 2012 IP