1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need someone to help me test a new feature

Discussion in 'PHP' started by photostation, Jul 12, 2006.

I am not sure where to put this, but since it is a PHP mod, I thought maybe here, if it is the wrong, place, my apologies.

I am working on a new feature for my site and need someone to help me test the functionality. The test should take about 2 minutes of your time.

You must have either Sprint, Cingular or AT&T Wireless as your mobile carrier and live in the US and you must have your cell phone available to you.

If you meet the above requirements, please go to:

http://www.thephotostation.net/proga...00/limit/views

Scroll down and you will see a "Send to Phone" link. Please click on the link and follow the simple instructions.

You should receive an SMS message to your cell phone. Once you receive the message, please respond back and let me know if it worked properly, or if you received any errors and if so, what those errors said.

The cost for this is free while I test it but your mobile carrier may charge you up to $0.10 for the message. Most carriers give you a block of free SMS messages so it should not affect you.

I appreciate anyone's help.

Thank you for your time.

photostation, Jul 12, 2006 IP