1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need someone to embed multiple video sources onto my Anime webite

Discussion in 'Services' started by AntonyTycoon, Jan 13, 2012.

I'm looking for someone with some time to go over 112 episodes on my website www.FairytailEpisode.com - You will be required to check the current sources on the page and replace any which are broken with working links from other websites using videozer, novamov, videobb, megavideo etc. 5/6 sources per episode would be appropriate and can be gotten from other sites I will provide.

No uploading or downloading is required just simple copy and pasting.

I want someone with some experience with this type of thing, someone who can easily embed episodes either with html or using plugins such as firebug and httpfox to find the link.

For any further details pm me.

Please pm me with quotes on how much you would want for this job.

Thank you!

AntonyTycoon, Jan 13, 2012 IP
  2. sd38

sd38 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Idk what something as tedious as this is worth. Perhaps $97 USD? But I could have this done in a few days. I would like more details on what exactly you'd like me to do with the links organization-wise, thanks I hope this works out.

sd38, Jan 13, 2012 IP
  3. abdulqayyum

abdulqayyum Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Idk what something as tedious as this is worth. Perhaps $35 USD? But I could have this done in a few days. I would like more details on what exactly you'd like me to do with the links organization-wise, thanks I hope this works out.

abdulqayyum, Jan 15, 2012 IP
  4. laxus

laxus Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    if u still need im an ex mod of an anime site where all i did was add post an fix anime contact me an let me kno

laxus, Sep 19, 2012 IP