1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need Someone For Web Scraping Project

Discussion in 'Programming' started by ThemePorter, Jul 8, 2014.

I am building a website for which I would require data from one of the website. I am looking for someone who can scrape the website and export all entries of the same in a nicely formatted csv/xls which I can use for my website.

For more info , please pm me . I don't watch thread much, so would be great if you can pm me. I will send you details of what exactly I require.

Thanks

ThemePorter, Jul 8, 2014 IP
  2. Sureshjoshua

Sureshjoshua Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ah! It's awesome to see a good and serious job posting on here!!

I could absolutely help with scrape the website and export all entries of the same in a nicely formatted csv/xls.

Done many relevant jobs entering the data in to Excel or into their online database.

Done many research projects extracting huge volumes of data compiling 2500+ entries, 1000+ entries in the spreadsheet.

All of the awarded jobs (In Elance) done by us are doing fine research and data compiling in Excel Sheet.

I have the transcription or data entry skills with the typing speed of 45 wpm.

I have worked with the clients from US, UK, AU etc:) and able to communicate with you through Skype and mail. I have a lot of integrity and excellent communication skills. I will hear with keen ears, understand every thing quickly.

I have worked more than 700 hours in a short time frame of 4 months in Elance:https://www.elance.com/s/edit/sureshjoshua/job-history/?t=1

A glimpse about my services:

Expertise in web research, data base handling, data entry, data extraction, Ms excel, data conversion, data mining, online form filling, email sending and e book publications. Having 10 Years of experience with 5 members crew, energetic and enthusiastic, providing best results by proving high accuracy and getting the job done in time.

Thank you
    Let's build success
    Suresh

Attached Files:

Sureshjoshua, Aug 26, 2014 IP