1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need someone for a staff position

Discussion in 'Forum Management' started by ForumCitizens, Sep 4, 2011.

Hello Everyone,

I own a general Mybb forum and I am looking for someone to fill up a staff position on the forum. The site is about 8 months old and had about 6000+ unique visits last month alone. If site gets a little larger with users and posts, I will be migrating to IPB 3.

I have moderators on the site already and they help with spams, moderate threads/posts and keep forum a little lively.

I need someone experienced in forum administration, who is ready to:

1. Become a very active member on the site with regular posts and threads creation.

2. Help build traffic for the site and improve user registrations & participation on the forum. Essentially make the forum popular and fun to be on (Addictive).

3. Also moderate posts and threads as well, if need be.

-Basically, you will seem like the site owner, but without access to hosting cpanel and some controls in Admin control panel.

There are no fees to be paid to that person for the above-outlined duties. It should be a thing of passion for forum growth and popularity.

Though, I am willing to discuss revenue sharing with that person either via adsense, affiliate links, private ads on the forum.

PM for any questions or you can contact me via Gtalk- seun86.

ForumCitizens, Sep 4, 2011 IP
  2. nikhil.naik92

nikhil.naik92 Member

Best Answers:
    what is the forum about..

nikhil.naik92, Sep 18, 2011 IP
  3. mjda

mjda Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agree, you should at least disclose the niche of the forum here.

mjda, Sep 18, 2011 IP
  4. Rakaan

Rakaan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Interested as I already own quite a few forums. Willing to actively participate for right price.

Cheers

Rakaan, Sep 30, 2011 IP