1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need someone for a Advertisement/SEO & Link Spreading.

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by scorpio24, Mar 12, 2010.

Hi there!

I'm looking to hire someone to Advertise my website around the web.
    It is a forum, an adult forum. Both: Straight, Bisexual & Gay people use it. So no homophobic comments.

Your job will be to create as many backlinks as possible, submit it to directories, classified ads websites.

I am paying $5.50 an hour. - This means you work for an hour. Not go on MSN or something. 1 hour of work.

I want a report at the end of it.
    Need someone for 4 hours today. Split up. So first of all 1 hour, then wait a few hours then do it again.

PayPal is my preferred choice of payment to pay you with.

Get back to me for full details.
    Thanks.

scorpio24, Mar 12, 2010 IP
  2. shrisharma

shrisharma Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello Sir,

I am efficient in SEO on page, off page and link building program. I do best search engine optimization for increasing traffic, rank, and status. I can work for you.

You can see my portfolio for getting complete information of my on page, off page and link building methods. You can see in portfolio that what I can do for you. You will be very happy to see my portfolio.

Please check once
    http://www.seosemway.com/best-seosem-services/

I have worked with many US and UK clients and I have given best results to them.

Thank You
    Avinash

shrisharma, Mar 14, 2010 IP