1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need somene to fix/add episodes to a streaming site.

Discussion in 'Services' started by AntonyTycoon, Mar 27, 2012.

I'm looking for someone with some time to go over 220 episodes on my website www.FairytailEpisode.com - You will be required to check the current sources on the page and replace any which are broken with working links from other websites using videozer, novamov, videobb, dailymotion etc. 5/6 sources per episode would be appropriate, these can be obtained from other sites I will provide.

No uploading or downloading is required just simple copy and pasting of html into a specific layout within my page. This layout is already set up however I will show you the specifics on what to do.

I want someone with some experience with this type of thing, someone who can easily embed episodes with html and is comfortable with using plugins like firebug and httpfox to obtain the file url or html. Someone with basic skills with wordpress is required. (able to edit and update posts).

For any further details feel free to send me a private message.

Please pm me with quotes on how much you would want for this job and an estimate for how long it would take you.

AntonyTycoon, Mar 27, 2012 IP
  2. philVA

philVA Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can work on this but not familiar with firebug and httpfox. Let me know if you still need someone Coz im fan of fairtytail anime too..

philVA, Mar 27, 2012 IP
  3. codemaster89

codemaster89 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    let me know if you still need i am interested.

codemaster89, Mar 28, 2012 IP
  4. rasknight

rasknight Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm perfect for this job, check PM

rasknight, Mar 28, 2012 IP
  5. Kyoka Suigetsu

Kyoka Suigetsu Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    PM sent. Could definitely do what you're asking easily if you're still interested

Kyoka Suigetsu, Mar 29, 2012 IP