1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need some suggestions

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by write.subhajit, Sep 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. write.subhajit

write.subhajit Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    None of the articles are published in 2015 by me, if i sale to any customer then they may publish them, its not my duty. (BUT THIS ARTICLE IS SOLD TO U ONLY)

Who told you, u bought in 2014 and now buying again,
    First read the full full sentence then comment: "U CAN EVEN URSELF PUBLISH THESE ARTICLES IN YOUR 2014 BLOG.", this sentence simply means u published in your 2014 blog and i am sure, because when i checked before giving u they are 100% CS passed and now how within 7 or 8 days how will they show plagiarized?

Don't try to insult me by telling foul words. (FROM WHOM U SPECIFIED THIS WORD "nonsense", THIS TYPE OF WORDS SUITS U ONLY)

U said this article:
    But it is 100% CS passed i told u that yesterday only:

Where u wrote that? I can't see, AND have u bought all my articles from marketplace forum? But i cant remember that thing.

And members like you are jealous me (SO INSULT ME) because of my reputations, but u can see my feedback's...
    And i always check all articles in CopyScape only before giving them to my client.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2015
    write.subhajit, Sep 24, 2015 IP
  2. krunek

krunek Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Omg, you sound like youre 15 years old, I am jelaus at your rankings so I bought article in 2014, published it few days ago with 2014 year just to acuse you?? woow... did I gave you negative ranking??? did I?? No I did not!! I dont want money, but the truth is that youre selling already published articles! period!! by

krunek, Sep 24, 2015 IP
  3. write.subhajit

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Who told you, u bought article in 2014?
    I only told that u published the article in your 2014 blog "U CAN EVEN URSELF PUBLISH THESE ARTICLES IN YOUR 2014 BLOG.", otherwise how it is possible all articles were CS passed but within 7 or 8 days how they will be plagiarized, SAY ME THAT?

I never sale any prewritten article, if i sale then i would have many disputes and many negative feedbacks,
    But i did not have any disputes still now, but i got one negative feedback, because that client was not happy with my quality only, even i give him good quality article which scored(73.42% in Marketplace forum) and in a less price also,($2.66) and the wordcount was(553 WORDS)

I am not 15 years old, and yes ur jealous of me because of my reputations in this field, NOR U ONLY THERE ARE MANY MEMBERS LIKE U WHO TRY TO INSULT RESPECTABLE PERSON. "SEE THIS:

Last edited: Sep 24, 2015
  4. krunek

krunek Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    "otherwise how it is possible all articles were CS passed but within 7 or 8 days how they will be plagiarized, SAY ME THAT?"
    Buddy, you need to answer that questions, I paid you for articles, remmember?!?! not you me!

krunek, Sep 24, 2015 IP
  5. write.subhajit

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    For which question u want answer?

6. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Oh.My.God! SHUT UP! There is a PM (personal message) system on this forum. USE IT! And stop bickering about petty cash, and learn to not buy crap from people who can't even write proper English. Just... don't. If you're gonna buy something, at least have the person have the language as (at worst) their second language. Or, preferably, have them write things in their own language. But, for the love of god, any god, even the jaunty santa clause sitting on a cloud - take this crap to PM? Pretty please, with a sledgehammer on top?

PoPSiCLe, Sep 24, 2015 IP
    malky66 likes this.
  7. write.subhajit

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    If we use plain message is there a problem for u?

Are r u a god ur saying crap content without seeing them, (IF SO, SO ME SOME REPUTATIONS LIKE ME),
    I told in my thread clearly i do not write my writers write, cant u read that before giving ur comment.
    And what do u think u r from Norway thats why you know better English or what?

I have not written them in English language, then in which language i have written Chinese or what?

And i am a member here since 2011, i know where is PM or anything else.

AND WHAT DO U THINK UR A NOTABLE MEMBER THATS WHY YOU CAN SAY ME ANYTHING, IF UR A NOTABLE MEMBER I AM ALSO A WELL-KNOWN MEMBER WITH 296 TRANSACTIONS (FIRST SHOW ME SOME OF UR REPUTATIONS THEN POINT ON ME)
    And who told u to interfere in my post, DID I INVITED U OR WHAT? OR u just want to Time Pass by giving ur fou comment. (I THINK U HAVE NO WORKS THATS WHY INTERFERED IN THE POST).

Last edited: Sep 25, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.