1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need some suggestions

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by sakhi2916, Sep 26, 2012.

Hi
    I am a content writer and I have written many posts but now I want to start everything myself. I means I am continuously writing posts for all my clients since 2 years and I think I am not getting maximum benefit. So I want to start these services for me. I have recently started a technical blog but I am not getting a good response. SO I want to start guest posting for my blog. I know that I will get backlinks and visitors by it but I think i can also earn money by guest posting but don't know how.
    SO please can anyone tell me that how can I earn money by doing Guest posting....

sakhi2916, Sep 26, 2012 IP
  2. axxil

axxil Member

Best Answers:
    sakhi2916 you've done the right thing asking for help. Please take this suggestion in the spirit in which it's meant. This thread is headed in the way that it is, no point repeating what we can all see. If you had a thread headed something like, Guest Blogging Suggestions Needed, there's a better chance I'd say, that someone who knows some good answers, would come to your aid. Good luck.

axxil, Mar 19, 2013 IP
  3. Utopian Writing

Utopian Writing Peon

Best Answers:
    It's hard to move up the ranks as a content writer, and more likely than not, you'll find yourself writing the same drivel over and over again for the same low payment. If you're able to write well, then there are certainly more lucrative forms of writing besides for content writing and writing guest posts. Mostly, I'm referring to copywriting--the payoff is much higher than anything in the world of content writing. I'd recommend leaving your technical blog to the side for a bit, and trying your hand at a form of writing that could have an exponentially higher payoff.

Utopian Writing, Mar 23, 2013 IP
    Lynn C likes this.
  4. samir_designs

samir_designs Member

Best Answers:
    A great way to get more people interested is by finding forums and see what problems people are having related to your blog.

Then write a post about the problem and a solution and post a link on the forum to your blog.

samir_designs, Mar 25, 2013 IP
  5. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I've been asked several times to guest post. The rates are way too low and it is time consuming. It's only a good thing if your young, new, and wish to hone your writing skills.
    As to hiring a guest poster, problem is they seldom stick with it. At least that's what I've been led to believe. But I recently (a few weeks ago) put a guest poster and a forum owner together, and it seems to be working out. (20 cents per post)

Spoiltdiva, Mar 25, 2013 IP
  6. TextServices

TextServices Active Member

Best Answers:
    If your forum post is an example of your English skills, you'll need to improve those skills. Especially if you want to be paid good money for your guest blog posts.

Not all guest posting is paid. Some people participate in guest posting programs simply for content for their site or exposure and links.

Is your site high quality and built up enough where people will pay you for posting an article on your site?

Here's a resource for guest blog posting. It's people offering to guest post and people looking for guest posters. http://myblogguest.com. I've used this forum a few times to guest post and find guest posters.

Have you built your site up to where you can begin to earn money from it? AdSense, Text Link Ads, affiliate programs, selling ad space,...?

Have you submitted articles to places where people can purchase your articles?

Have you joined places where you can claim jobs from a job board?

TextServices, Mar 25, 2013 IP
  7. Lynn C

Lynn C Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    On your own blog you might try having a directly related Amazon store. If you want to make money writing content, specialize in something like technical reviews and see if you can get regular gigs or put together a PLR pack of articles and offer it for sale on sites like DP and WF.

Rocky

Lynn C, Mar 26, 2013 IP
  8. Lynn C

Lynn C Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I agree with Samir's comment that if you are solving someone's problem then your content will be popular.

Rocky

Lynn C, Mar 26, 2013 IP