1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need some magento work done

Discussion in 'Programming' started by EASYDOMAIN4ALL, Mar 28, 2016.

I want following things to be done:

I have a magento installation. I have 3 groups of customer, General, Retail and Wholesellers.
    Now for Payment for wholesale group, there should be NO payment option for wholesale orders. (Please remove or hide Paypal button when this group is ordering). Shipping section should read - "Shipping will be calculated and applied to your order and an invoice emailed for payment" (remove or hide Australia Post option when this group is ordering). TOTAL - Should real "Total excluding shipping". Then there should be a button - "Proceed"
    Once "Proceed" is pressed a popup screen should appear containing Wood Duck Press Logo and the following message
    "Thank you for your order. We will get back to you as soon as possible". An invoice should be generated to which I input shipping cost and email."

Here is a guide how it is to be done here

http://excellencemagentoblog.com/bl...-onestep-checkout-remove-payment-method-step/

I want someone to work this out.

Please let me know.

Thanks,
    Krish

EASYDOMAIN4ALL, Mar 28, 2016 IP