1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need some ideas about a domain name.

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by GledisK, Jul 17, 2013.

Hello guys! :)

Lately I have been brainstorming about a domain name for a travel website but I thought I should also ask for your suggestions...
    For example: gocountry.com; visitcountry.com etc... (country -> the name of the country where the business will be based)
    Its gonna be like an online travel agency.

Thanks!

GledisK, Jul 17, 2013 IP
  2. superrichguy

superrichguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think the ones you suggested are good for someone to visit your specific country. If you want something a little broader I would suggest: yournametravel.com or yournameairtravel.com

superrichguy, Jul 18, 2013 IP
  3. pingpipe

pingpipe Active Member

Best Answers:
    To allow for future expansion you also might want to consider having a less country-specific domain name, to allow many different countries to be targeted from a central brand name. something like: spain.visitme.com, brazil.visitme.com, etc.

pingpipe, Jul 18, 2013 IP
  4. Mars~

Mars~ Active Member

Best Answers:
    GoCountry.com, TravelCountry.com, Travel[YourCountry].com, Go[YourCountry].com, GoTravelNow.com, AirboundTravel.com, TravelBros.com, AirCountry.com

Mars~, Jul 18, 2013 IP