1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need some help.....

Discussion in 'SEO' started by bharatgajbhiye, Jun 26, 2012.

Hello guys ...

I have to bring my keywords on Google.com so what should I do for that after Penguin & Panda Update ??? Before Panda & Penguin update my all

keywords were in Google first page but now that keywords in out 100 ,out of 200 like this so please give me your suggestion or opinion fast ???????

bharatgajbhiye, Jun 26, 2012 IP
  2. Sharon Brown

Sharon Brown Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi bharatgajbhiye,

While I'm not exactly sure what you are doing, based on your question, you want to make sure that you aren't repeating keywords or being repetitive. If you are saying you had 100 to 200 keywords for a page, that is way too many, and you can certainly get penalized for that. Narrow it down to the best keywords, and consider using long-tail keywords, because those can help you, too.

This is just one suggestion, but others may have additional ideas for you as well. Good luck to you!

Sharon Brown, Jun 27, 2012 IP
  3. DeadPhish

DeadPhish Member

Best Answers:
    Since those updates I've actually found it easier to get ranked, mainly because I focus on content rather than backlinks and article directorys.

DeadPhish, Jun 27, 2012 IP
  4. farooque

farooque Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    check all pages of your site, Is there any duplicate content in any pages ,If yes, than remove and update with unique one.

farooque, Jun 28, 2012 IP
  5. Maneshseo

Maneshseo Peon

Best Answers:
    Stop directory submission in bulk.. Build backlinks only from high pr sites. Use good content and don't use the same keywords in anchor text to build the links in article, blog and don't target only the home page of your website just try to target internal pages also......

Maneshseo, Jun 29, 2012 IP
  6. gverma

gverma Peon

Best Answers:
    Update the fresh content where you are seeing duplicate content..Check the webmaster tools from where you are getting links more..Analyse the content and link quality after that change the content with fresh line where you can do...

gverma, Jun 30, 2012 IP