1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need some help on Article Submission process

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by rajkumar mudaliyar, Jan 25, 2018.

Hii guys, I want to know that can I submit same Articles of my Website Blog to Article Directory Submission Sites or I have to maintain differrent articles with their different content for website blogs and for articles directory submissions sites?
    And can I submit one article to 10 different article directory submission site at a time, or do I have to create 10 different articles with different topics for submitting them on 10 article submission site?

rajkumar mudaliyar, Jan 25, 2018 IP
  2. mrb1129

mrb1129 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can submit the same article as of like your site to multiple directories.

mrb1129, Jan 25, 2018 IP
  3. hostechsupport

hostechsupport Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yes, of course, you can submit the same Articles to different directories you wish to, there is no need to submit differently to website & directories.

hostechsupport, Jan 26, 2018 IP
  4. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Submitting the same article to different directories will get it tagged as duplicate content by the search engines. They won't give it any importance or value. You might be better off syndicating your articles to news sites.

JoeSpirit, Jan 26, 2018 IP
  5. PeterG11

PeterG11 Member

Best Answers:
    You could us any Press Release Service to get your articles across multiple sites too. Such as connect.releasewire.com, it has a good PA and DA and a low spam score.

PeterG11, Jan 26, 2018 IP
  6. JoeSpirit

Best Answers:
    How do they handle articles? Those aren't normally formatted the same way as a press release.

JoeSpirit, Jan 27, 2018 IP
  7. sevvy

sevvy Peon

Best Answers:
    I would recommend submiting different articles on the different sites. The reason for this is because of duplicate content, and the value that Google gives to new and fresh content.

In the long run, the best way of building links is to do it by writing so good content that people want to link to it from blogs and social media sites.

sevvy, Jan 27, 2018 IP
  8. ashish221990

ashish221990 Member

Best Answers:
    No you can not submit same article to different directories because it counts a s a duplicate content and also will not provide you any type of benefits in your SEO campaign. So i suggest you to submit unique article in every site.

ashish221990, Jan 29, 2018 IP
  9. jennypitula

jennypitula Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    In both cases you have to submit different articles in different sites. You can not submit your Website Blog to Article Directory Submission Sites and also
    you can not I submit one article to 10 different article directory submission site at a time, you have to create 10 different articles with different topics for submitting them on 10 article submission site. If you post same content different sites it will be considered as duplicate content. It may hamper your ranking.

jennypitula, Jan 29, 2018 IP
  10. bstenz

bstenz Member

Best Answers:
    Submitting content to article directories will get you penalized by Google if you use follow links. Be careful.

I advise not submitting to article directory sites, and rather focus on creating informative content on your own domain/website.

bstenz, Jan 30, 2018 IP
  11. rajkumar mudaliyar

rajkumar mudaliyar Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you all for your helpful suggestions and I do keep in mind all your points...

rajkumar mudaliyar, Jan 30, 2018 IP
  12. JoeSpirit

Best Answers:
    I can't agree with this. Submitting content to article directories won't get you the link juice it once did but if it's high-value content, original, and NOT duplicated elsewhere, it won't get you penalized.

JoeSpirit, Jan 31, 2018 IP