1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need some help creating RSS feeds!

Discussion in 'XML & RSS' started by heidrek, Jan 18, 2011.

Hi all,

I'm just getting started in RSS feeds and need a bit of help! I have a list of Url's that I want to turn into an RSS feed, is there a piece of software, or a website somewhere that allows me to copy/paste a list of urls and have them turned into an RSS feed to help those urls get indexed?

I've seen places that let you do this all one link at a time but that'll take me forever!

Any suggestions?

thanks!

heidrek, Jan 18, 2011 IP
  2. jwg299

jwg299 Peon

Best Answers:
    try feedage.com that may help.
    you can submit your RSS feeds as well as turn HTML pages into RSS feeds.

jwg299, Jan 26, 2011 IP
  3. vickey88

vickey88 Peon

Best Answers:
    With my blogs, I use Google's FeedBurner or Yahoo Pipes I don't really know if an ASP-based site can be used for creating an RSS feed, but I'm pretty sure you can. Anyway, the process is really just fill in the blanks using a web form.

The process requires you to enter the URL to your site first and then, a series of dialog pages follows. We may not see the same dialog since I have blogs hosted at Google's BlogSpot. So, I suggest that you just go through the process. I can't really give you any more specifics because you have an ASP-based site. And I have no experience in ASP.

vickey88, Jan 28, 2011 IP
  4. idcatalin

idcatalin Peon

Best Answers:
    Try feed submiter, is an desktop applicattion which let you submit semi-automaticaly your feed to a large colection of feeds directories

idcatalin, Mar 2, 2011 IP