1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need some guidance please

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by stewiex, Jul 15, 2014.

Hello all,
    I made this blog last year, I made 26€ from it so far, So i gave it up on the blog, because i dind't know where to get visitors and where to put the ads or what theme to use. Now i wan't to pick it up again, and willing to remake the whole blog upodate, new content.
    But which theme shall i pick from blogspot, what type of adds ?
    Everytime i post a topic on the blog i can share it on google+ or shall i make a facebook/twitter account for it to get more users. i think i posted the blog link on stumbleupon to get more visitors.

Url of the blog is:
    http://alien-mystery.blogspot.be/
    If someone want to point out some direction or PM me :)

Another question is I know you should blog about something you love, but what if you make just some blog for adsense i know little bit about keyword planner, but how do ppl come up with what niche to choose :) most of mine are like universe, planets, etc :)
    and about the content i see ppl hire writers for it, where is the best place for it

Thank you

stewiex, Jul 15, 2014 IP
  2. ashrafkamal

ashrafkamal Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey friend I did not get actually what do you want to ask, Sorry, I think you have started this thread in wrong section. Its Adsense placement i.e implementation technique sharing area. Please redefine your problem and ask in proper section.

Now for your satisfaction :
    I think you want to know how to use blogger.com properly, you are confused why Google+ pop ups as you are publishing new content. Its general situation nothing big issue. Watch some video on youtube that will help you to use Blogger or any other platform you want to use.

If you want more traffic write better content, learn SEO and use social media and finally forum posting techniques.

ashrafkamal, Jul 15, 2014 IP
  3. Matei Gavriluta

Matei Gavriluta Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Some tips:
    1. Buy .be domain don't go with blogspot.com
    2. Since you are not native - start a blog on Belgium not USa
    3. Write posts with 1000 words +
    4. Connect the pages to facebook, twitter, Google+and each time share the links
    5. Write about what you know exactly - a hobby for example.

Matei Gavriluta, Jul 15, 2014 IP
  4. stewiex

stewiex Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the reply,
    Well i found a writer here on the forum that i'm gonna hire for some articles, also found a High search / low competition keyword.
    Now Need to find a domain + webhosting with wordpress any recommendations ? not sure if godaddy any good.

stewiex, Jul 16, 2014 IP