1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Some Feedback!

Discussion in 'Websites' started by o_iSniPe_xX, Aug 17, 2016.

I need some feedback on my website. Let me know what you think, and how it can improve. I know content is needed, but I literally just got the forum up and running today. So besides content, what do you think?

http://helpuautomate.com

o_iSniPe_xX, Aug 17, 2016 IP
  2. monstercase

monstercase Active Member

Best Answers:
    It is very nicely setup. In my opinion I would suggest giving the members an option to pick another lighter theme beside the ipb default theme as it seems to not support all the features in the black theme, just for people who can't see really well with a dark theme especially at night. I personally myself like to read news and update about the hottest topic in the forum, so I would usually always look at the portal or news page or some people called it the homepage. Then if you like you can add very small optional features such as "who was here, guidelines or faq page, and probably an reputation feature so they can be rated.

monstercase, Aug 20, 2016 IP
  3. Puntocom81

Puntocom81 Banned

Best Answers:
    Puntocom81, Aug 20, 2016 IP
  4. o_iSniPe_xX

o_iSniPe_xX Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Thanks for the feedback guys. I've done some updates. Let me know what you guys think.

o_iSniPe_xX, Aug 21, 2016 IP
  5. o_iSniPe_xX

o_iSniPe_xX Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Did another update! Let me know what you think!

o_iSniPe_xX, Aug 23, 2016 IP