1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need some articles written.

Discussion in 'Services' started by marketjunction, Sep 26, 2005.

Hi,

I need 10 articles written by someone other than me :D

These will be for a political website.

I need articles from the left, right or middle. If you are interested, you should possess knowledge of American politics and know how to write well. Being able to skew towards a target audience is a plus.

It is vital that if the article makes an assertion, that it is properly backed up.

If you are going to write about a specific event, it needs to be recent. For example, writing about the debacle in the 2000 elections is not acceptable because the event has passed and lost its true energy. (Although, mentioning it as a sidebar is still practical.)

If you are interested, PM me with:

1. Your quote.
    2. How many articles the quote is for (1, 2, . . .,10)
    3. When you can start.
    4. When you estimate being completed.
    5. Do you accept PayPal?

BTW, if you or your clients have articles, I would love to list them on ContentTycoon.com (content distribution website). We can do bulk submissions (10+ articles) in house to save the author time.

marketjunction, Sep 26, 2005 IP
  2. jeeplaw

jeeplaw Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    PM sent, article authors can attack this project as soon as you'd like. I've got several political writers on staff that can handle this project.

jeeplaw, Sep 26, 2005 IP
  3. ServerUnion

ServerUnion Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    ServerUnion, Sep 27, 2005 IP