1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need some advice on virtual assistants

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Gena, Jun 8, 2017.

1. msgreenpea1

msgreenpea1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You are most welcome, Gena! I jut thought that my experience would somehow help you with the idea of how things work out online. I'm glad you find it helpful. I hope you find a great VA too.

msgreenpea1, Jun 26, 2017 IP
  2. Gena

Gena Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for the information, I'm going to try it out

Gena, Jun 30, 2017 IP
  3. Gareth Croot

Gareth Croot Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you use fiverr keep in mind alot on fiverr outsource to people on seoclerks and the other xxxxclerks sites so easier and cheaper to skip fiverr and go straight there. I use VA's on seoclerks quite alot and once you find sone good ones its great. I use for data entry etc

Gareth Croot, Jul 2, 2017 IP
  4. Gena

Gena Peon

Best Answers:
    You have all been so wonderfully helpful. Thank you all so very much for all of your responses

Gena, Jul 7, 2017 IP
  5. Gena

Gena Peon

Best Answers:
    Just wanted to let you all know that I found the perfect VA. I'm not sure if I can post anything about their website or how to contact them. But if I can someone let me know please!!! I highly recommend this virtual assistant company!!!

Thank you all again for all of your help and support

Gena, Jul 24, 2017 IP
  6. Mister Vape

Mister Vape Active Member

Best Answers:

Thats great you have found a good VA!! well done.

Mister Vape, Jul 25, 2017 IP
  7. VirtualHelp4U

VirtualHelp4U Peon

Best Answers:
    I have actually been a PA/VA for various companies over the years and the rates are based on the workload and tasks that need to be filled. If you hire someone that has experience and is truly going to make your life easier by being able to work without the need of a babysitter, multi task, schedule, process orders, do any type of sales or support calls, emails etc then the rate is going to be more than someone that just needs work. There are lots of places to hire a VA such as Upwork.com if you want someone remotely and you can read feedback from their previous employers. Another option is to use something like craigslist/indeed or even linkedin to find someone local that has the skill set that is required to help you out. As a VA I always charged between 12 - 16 and hour but there are people that would work for a fraction of that and would still do a good job. College kids can be a great asset and often will have the time to fulfill a part time job.

VirtualHelp4U, Jul 27, 2017 IP
  8. selim reja

selim reja Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i want a virtual assistant job just contact me

selim reja, Jul 27, 2017 IP
  9. Alejandra Gerrish

Alejandra Gerrish Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Human virtual assistants work kind of like having an in-house assistant. They can do a lot of things for you remotely, as long as you provide them with the information/access needed to complete tasks. They won't do anything that involves in-person presence though and they can be a bit pricey if you are just starting. (from $400)

However, if you are looking to save money, you could automate tasks with a regular AI assistant like Siri or Alexa. I like Alexa better since I don't own an iPhone but it is really up to you and what service you would feel most comfortable using.

-Ale

Alejandra Gerrish, Oct 20, 2017 IP
  10. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As stupid as the above is.........he has a point. If you just started a small construction company and can't afford a full time employee to do data/processing work why would you even need a virtual assistant?

NetStar, Oct 23, 2017 IP