1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need some advice on SEO reports for clients

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Atis Gartkevics, May 17, 2016.

Hello Guys!

I was looking for some one who could share with me on, how to make SEO reports for clients on weekly and monthly base. Basicly i need to make reports from Analytics & Search console, and backlink reports aswell.
    Maybe some one already made some reports and could share on how to make them on step-by-step guide?

Thanks!

Atis Gartkevics, May 17, 2016 IP
  2. Pamela Turns

Pamela Turns Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can get the exact report as it is on Google Analytics and Search Console, all you need to do is to create template in which you will be putting your data on a weekly and monthly basis on your report. Or if you want, you can search online on some pre-prepared templates for SEO reporting.

Pamela Turns, May 18, 2016 IP
  3. Sachinsood90

Sachinsood90 Member

Best Answers:
    There are various pre-characterized SEO reporting layout you can discover from on the web. As I would like to think you ought to include more esteem towards accomplishment, then demonstrating the quantity of backlinks in your report. I recommend you to include positioning development, movement development, deals development, the quantity of expanded hunt inquiries, explanatory screenshots. this is the thing that the customer can comprehend and would have the capacity to quantify development from SEO info

Sachinsood90, May 18, 2016 IP
  4. TomRider

TomRider Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I hope that this article http://www.greenlaneseo.com/blog/2014/08/making-better-seo-reports-for-your-clients/, which I have found on the Web will help you!
    There you can find a detailed description on how to make reports for clients!

TomRider, May 24, 2016 IP
  5. JudySlean

JudySlean Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think, you must prepare effective SEO report for your clients) That is why, I will suggest you to use this information, as:
    1. Be Consistent
    2. Provide a Rank Report
    3. Provide a Detailed Report of SEO Work
    4. Include Charts, Graphs, and Maps

5. Interpret
    6. Report ROI

JudySlean, May 24, 2016 IP