1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need some advice on how to generate more traffic & why traffic is decresing?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Atis Gartkevics, Jul 18, 2016.

Hello guys,

I have website and i would be very grateful if some one could give me some information or advice on where to go from here. I am doing SEO on my own on this site, i wanted to know can some one can check out this site and recommend what i need to improve in SEO field and what should i need to do in order to get more traffic, because lately i have drop in organic searches, what could cause this reduction in traffic? I am thinking about creating more content on home pages and landing pages, and create more blog posts, every week. Or maybe i need to do something else to improve my SEO on my website? I would be very greatful for some advices or recommendations! - https://atrikrediti.lv/
    [​IMG]

Atis Gartkevics, Jul 18, 2016 IP
  2. Adsomi

Adsomi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You would need to give some more information, have you been tracking your rankings in google? Possibly you dropped in rankings which would have caused the drop in traffic, if thats the case step up your SEO. Build more links, optimize your pages better (H1/H2 Headings, keyword in url, etc). Possibly find additional ways to drive traffic, social media is a good option or maybe even try paid advertising. Hope this helped.

Adsomi, Jul 18, 2016 IP
  3. Mr_Kumar

Mr_Kumar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Focus on what your target audience want to see on your website. Improve on the quality of content and do some more SMO.

Mr_Kumar, Jul 19, 2016 IP