1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need some advice and help to improve my youtube channel

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by plb_team, Jun 2, 2015.

Hi

Could you anyone help me suggest and advice me to optimise my youtube channel how to improve the visibility? I am trying to get organic traffic and it would be appreciated if you could share the best marketing method that i can use?

for your reference if you needed my channel info which culd help you to analysis and suggest, this is the link
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClDLx64KAsonStJY5dYLYZg

much appreciated.

Thanks

plb_team, Jun 2, 2015 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    For starters, you need to come up with more than just 3 videos. If you had like 20-30 videos some creative advertising ideas would start popping up left and right. Again, the only way you can bring and retain your follower base is by adding a whole lot more videos.

qwikad.com, Jun 2, 2015 IP
  3. murfe

murfe Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    There are tons of ways to get exposure to your youtube channel.
    You can do SEO on each video,the key with ranking videos is backlinks and keywords.You want to do some keyword research on the videos you will be using.
    Then once you have your keywords picked out you want to add them to the tags section of your video in edit mode.The is no such thing as too many tags,add as many as possible.
    That way your videos will be picked up organically by the search engines.You also want to send as many backlinks as possible to those videos again for SEO purposes.
    Then if all else fails you can use automation tools to bring life to your channel.A very good tool for this is called tubetoolbox.

Hope this helps.

murfe, Jun 2, 2015 IP
  4. Joe@AdPatron

Joe@AdPatron Member

Best Answers:
    I'd like to help with your visibility.

Joe@AdPatron, Jun 3, 2015 IP
  5. reynescabruner

reynescabruner Member

Best Answers:
    I better suggest that you'd hire someone that's professional in that field. Like hiring an SEO services to give you a better result. They know better.

reynescabruner, Jun 4, 2015 IP