1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need ski/snowboard/climber/biking forum posters

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by sharpweb, Oct 3, 2005.

I've started a new website that needs forum posters to get rolling. Its about skiing, snowboarding, rock climbing and mountain biking in Wanaka New Zealand.

I realise that this is a pretty specific target audience, but there are categories in the forum for general discussion on all these sports. I'm looking for people to post to these categories to get a bit of traffic flowing.

I am going to start advertising this site this week, so some activity would really help convince new local users to sign up.

So what am I offering??? Unfortuantly not much. I am desperatly saving my money to get back to Canada for the snowboard season there. So my best offer is a forum wide link to your website. I'd be happy with about 10 posts and then about 1 per week in exchange for the link.

If you have a better idea, please don't esitate to PM me with an offer.

Thnaks
    Chris
    link is in my signature

sharpweb, Oct 3, 2005 IP