1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need Sites Made to Earn from AM (Amazon Associates or CJ)

Discussion in 'Services' started by darkarcherxc, Nov 26, 2018.

I have a portfolio of domains, and need to build websites on them to monetize. I will provide the list of domain names and we will build one site at a time. I will send over Cpanel info and domain name, and you build the site, write the content and set up to monetize by either Amazon Associates or CJ.

Currently we hired 3 developers from this site, but we are looking to both developer at a faster rate and also monetize through AM (affiliate marketing); no monetization via Google Adsense for this round of hires because we are looking to manage risk.

Terms:
    We will pay $100 USD per site (pay via PayPal or Up work).

After 90 days, if we make $30 or more on each site, I will send a $100 bonus for each success.

Please PM me if you're interested and provide at least 2 examples of sites *you* created and monetized.

darkarcherxc, Nov 26, 2018 IP
  2. tanvir ali khan

tanvir ali khan Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Dear Sir i am interested

add me your List On Skype ID : r-kgraphics

Discuss then we start your requirement

Thanks

tanvir ali khan, Nov 26, 2018 IP
  3. rana3020

rana3020 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,

You are in a right place check out lots of services offered related to your needs. Click Here or copy paste this link https://a.seoclerks.com/linkin/464244 . And search for your desired services.

Regards

rana3020, Nov 27, 2018 IP