1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Site Map Built. Will Pay

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by FTEGal, Apr 5, 2005.

I am lookinf for someone to build me an all text link site map for my 1000+ page Yahoo store. Doesn't need to look good. I just want it to be a page that is crawlable by the spiders. Not all of my pages are getting indexed. It is easy work, just time consuming and I just don't have the time to do it right now.

I have already started it here. http://store.fairytaleendeavorsbridals.com/sitemap.html

This format can be changed, I just need the whole thing done in an html format that I can copy and paste into my Yahoo store. I would also need to be able to edit it for when I add future pages.

I will pay $75 to have this done. Please PM me if you are interested. Also may be outsourcing other website work in the future.

FTEGal, Apr 5, 2005 IP
  2. NewComputer

NewComputer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    NewComputer, Apr 5, 2005 IP
  3. JoeO

JoeO Peon

Best Answers:
    JoeO, Apr 5, 2005 IP
  4. FTEGal

FTEGal Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you so much for the link but I think my site is too big. It comes up with a bunch of brackets only. I did get it to work for a smaller site though. Thanks for the reply.

FTEGal, Apr 5, 2005 IP
  5. gchaney

gchaney Peon

Best Answers:
    DON'T Put all your links on one page! OMG!

Section your site map off. In otherwords, your site map should be a tree just like your site layout. This will maximize how efficiently and quickly slerp indexes your site and how you rank.

Shouldn't take but an hour or so for you to do provided your site is sectioned off.

Cheerios

gchaney, Apr 5, 2005 IP
  6. Epica

Epica Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    gchaney is right - take advantage of those keywords

PLUS won't a page with that many links on it be discounted by Google as a link farm, or something like that...

How many links will a spider follow on a single page...?

Epica, Apr 5, 2005 IP
  7. NewComputer

NewComputer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I believe the current number is 100 links and most stay near 90 to be safe. I posted the link without looking at the site, so if it is massive, you may want to try a different alternative.

NewComputer, Apr 5, 2005 IP
  8. yfs1

yfs1 User Title Not Found

Best Answers:
    That being said and realizing that Google has general specs for number of links. They will follow a lot more than that. Breaking them up and even paying attention to anchor text will pay off big time but I have been known to throw a site map up when pressed for time with 100's and 100's of links and Google will follow them.

yfs1, Apr 6, 2005 IP