1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Simple Wordpress Shortcodes/CSS. Prefer To Write Articles As Payment

Discussion in 'Programming' started by raconnor, Mar 6, 2012.

I'm needing some help with something. I have a new blog that I am starting and I want to add a section in the middle of all the posts that have 3 "overview" sections that will contain a few highlights from the article. Problem is, I don't really know how to do it exactly.

Here is an image of what I am wanting in the middle of my blog posts:
    [​IMG]

I'm assuming this can be done with some simple css but what I really want is there to be shortcodes in wordpress. You can see in the image how I want it to appear to the user. For posting the article, I would like it to look something like this while writing the post:

"First I would be typing some intro text for my blog. After the intro is finished it will be time for the custom section that I am wanting. It would be like this:
    [shortcode_for_left] Inside this section it will display the title image "Header Image Left Side" in the picture I provided" followed by all of the text that I am typing right now.
    [/shortcode_for_left]
    [shortcode_for_right]
    Inside this section it will display the title image "Header Image Right Side" in the picture I provided followed by all of the text that I am typing right now.
    [/shortcode_for_right]
    [shortcode_for_bottom]
    Inside this section it will display the title image "Header Image Bottom" in the picture I provided followed by all of the text that I am typing right now.
    [/shortcode_for_bottom]
    This is where the rest of the article would go, just like any normal blog post."

Is there anyone out there that can do this for me? I don't want anyone to work for free so I am willing to pay (please PM your price). I would love, though, if someone would be willing to trade their service for mine. If you would create something for me (a simple WP plugin perhaps) that would allow me to insert those shortcodes into my post, I would be willing to write articles for your site. I am a professional writer and have written a ton of content for a large amount of blogs. I can write on any niche, but prefer to write about tech-related things.

Even if no one is willing to do this, I would appreciate it if you could give me some tips to do it myself.

Thanks.

raconnor, Mar 6, 2012 IP
  2. jitendraag

jitendraag Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Save yourself the trouble of contacting this guy. He will promise you the moon and vanish from the face of earth soon after that.

jitendraag, Mar 22, 2012 IP