1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need simple website made

Discussion in 'Services' started by superrichguy, Apr 4, 2020.

I’m looking for a simple 3 page site. First page is a voting page and second is results of one vote button and the third is the other vote button results. I’d like it to be like a tip jar and it looks like “addthis . Com” has just the thing I want.
    Let me know if you can do this or should I just go on Fiverr?
    Thanks.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2020
    superrichguy, Apr 4, 2020 IP
  2. theo19

theo19 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 22
    Hi, can you give more details about the voting system?
    The votes will be stored in a database?

theo19, Apr 6, 2020 IP
  3. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you send us a bit more details because as i see addthis site its working and showing social sharing record. If you are looking for services like this that some one vote or like your page and want to to show result on other page or same page (Must need documentation for quote) .... What about other voting options in third page. If you can share all then we can give you our best price offer for bulk order.

seomanualsubmission, Apr 7, 2020 IP
  4. superrichguy

superrichguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    2CF15616-2ECB-49BE-9F4F-7143503B5622.jpeg
    Well I’m not too savvy on this. But I would think on the first page I’d need two of those “addthis” buttons. One under each “jar” and when someone adds funds to one jar it will show a graph or total dollar amount. Then they can click that graph and brings to another page that tells about those donations.

I’ve included a picture of what a tip jar is to understand a little more.

superrichguy, Apr 8, 2020 IP
  5. seomanualsubmission

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So Follow will be like below
    • Home page will contain two or more section of products as you mentioned two Jar in your post.
    • With each "Jar" section ..... there will be button to add funds or donation button.
    • If some one add funds or give donation for any section (Jar) then after successful payment he can see details for that section (Jar) ... that how much funds collected or added till now. This will be second page where single section (Jar) details will be available.
    • And then when if user want to see details then he can click on total amount or details button and can see that how donated or added how much to this section.
    Am i right? Please confirm once.
    And let us know one more thing that which payment gateways you will use to collect payment "Paypal" or any other gateways?

After this we can send you our best price quote by PM or email (You can PM me your email).

Hope for quick response.

seomanualsubmission, Apr 8, 2020 IP
  6. superrichguy

superrichguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sounds like you got it. The “addthis” button has different payment gateways already integrated https://www.addthis.com/get/tip-jar/#
    I don’t know if it has bitcoin but I would like to add that if possible.

superrichguy, Apr 8, 2020 IP
  7. seomanualsubmission

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    As we are checking addthis then its taking your paypal ID and other supported gateways IDs to take payment ...... So why you are preferring third party script to increase load of website while with a simple function you can manage it for each section with icon of paypal or buttons for more visibility.

With custom code you can track all section "JAR" donation or added money easily because addthis script will give a code for payment not for products of each section. So we will prefer recommend you also to add custom code to take payment ..... Because by this way tracking will be more easy and you can see all details from your admin panel easily.

seomanualsubmission, Apr 8, 2020 IP