1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Several Groups of Articles; About 10 Articles er Group

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Elee, Jan 23, 2008.

We operate several websites are are continuously needing articles relative to our contents, personalized invitations, announcements and greeting cards. Our current needs are for (1) Graduation, (2) Moving and (3) Bridal Showers & Weddings. Each article / submission will be checked for uniqueness and originality through sources such as Copyscaped. Here are our criteria:

* At Least 10 Articles for EACH topic; Each Articles 500 Words
    * Article Titles and keywords, with requested density, will be provided
    * Will Require a sample article on one of the topics shown above
    * Payment through pay pay, but NOT in advance. Willing to make modest payment in advance, with balance after all agreed upon articles are submitted and approved.

If this assignment is successful, we will need many more sets of articles written. Please email details to me at .

Thanks

Elee, Jan 23, 2008 IP
  2. dwbens

dwbens Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,

You didn't mention rates, or are you looking for bids?

dwbens, Jan 23, 2008 IP
  3. Elee

Elee Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes, around the $10 per 500 Word article. That seems to be the going rate.

Elee, Jan 23, 2008 IP
  4. jstplayin

jstplayin Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i hav sent u de mail..jst send the details

jstplayin, Jan 23, 2008 IP
  5. freelance2004

freelance2004 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi

Are you still seeking writers? I have emailed you with details. Do get in touch.

freelance2004, Jan 23, 2008 IP
  6. katebeswick

katebeswick Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just a word of caution when working for Elee. He will sometimes pay and he sometimes won't. Get it all in advance or you may get burned as I did.

katebeswick, Feb 10, 2008 IP
  7. Elee

Elee Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What is the world are you doing???

I have been out of town all weekend with my gravely ill 89 year old MOTHER, and I get back and read all this!! Frankly, I expected much more professionalism from you. Your actions and words are very immature, irresponsible and most of all, unprofessional.

When the partial payment was due for the first series of articles, did you have to ask or remind me to send it? NO!
    When the balance of the first payment was due, did you have to ask me or remind me to pay it? NO!
    When the partial payment was due on the second series of articles, did you have to ask or remind me to send it? NO!
    But, now, 28 hours AFTER you delivered the last articles you start your barrage of negative emails and postings. WHY?? Based on my previous payment history, AND it being late Saturday afternoon, Sunday morning AND a weekend, you would think I would be entitled to a little consideration! After all, it is a WEEKEND and a HOLIDAY where I live. Our computer stays on so my wife can use it.

Your balance will be sent, but you can be assure I will not use a person who acts so unprofessionally and irrational. I pity those poor fools who do use your services in the future. Certainly, I will not be one of those.

Elee, Feb 11, 2008 IP
  8. chrissie1101

chrissie1101 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    negative iTrader is never a good sign. writers beware. this man stresses that he won't pay in advance? That would leave me skeptical.

I don't see Kate's actions as either immature OR unprofessional. She is warning other writers about a buyer with negative feedback, has an outstanding account with her, and that refuses to pay upfront. To me, she is protecting other DP writers. If it was me in her situation, I would feel the same obligation.

Also, I find it strange that first you say its a holiday, then you say your mother is sick. So, what is it?

(as a side note totally off topic, did anyone watch Fairplay last week?)

It's sad that you are trying to trash a writer's reputation, but when people see that you have negative iTrader, it is only going to come back on you.

chrissie1101, Feb 11, 2008 IP
  9. anuj291

anuj291 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i can write very good quality articles..
    but payment has to be made upfront...
    Let me know..
    you cAN SEE MY ITRADER... i have always completed work on time

anuj291, Feb 11, 2008 IP