1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need SEO To Build 200 Permanent Links On My Website.

Discussion in 'Services' started by futureweb, Apr 24, 2005.

I need SEO to build 200 Reciprocal Links (2 way Links) on one of my website which is related to Web Design,SEO and Hosting.

This is a 4 month contract ( Around 50 Links a month) which you can do in your part time. If you do well then we can go on and on.

1: You must place our link on PR2 or above page of link partners website in relevant category, Or that specific link page with PR 0 must be directly linked to PR3 or above page of that website.

2: Link Partners website must be related to Web Design,SEO and Hosting.

3: It should be permanent link.

4: you will be responsible for maintaining/adding new links in directory/mailing partners in contract period.

5: You should keep records of all exchanged links (eg. where our link is placed on partner's website) and provide us with the report on 15th day of every month.

Payment will be made on 15th every month through PayPal.com. We are a verified PayPal.com world Seller having confirmed business account..

PM me your best possible Per Month rates..

Only Serious members need to apply.

Thanks

San

futureweb, Apr 24, 2005 IP
  2. Surfandskimer

Surfandskimer Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    im interested pm with more details

Surfandskimer, Mar 20, 2006 IP
  3. mad4

mad4 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I reckon he has found somebody by now :rolleyes: even if futureweb is on the edge of his seat waiting after 330 days he is now banned anyway.

mad4, Mar 21, 2006 IP