1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need review of employment forum

Discussion in 'Websites' started by jasontn, Mar 24, 2017.

jasontn, Mar 24, 2017 IP
  2. My Hard-Earned Money

My Hard-Earned Money Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Just checked out your site. Overall, very good first impression, although it lacks something to make it memorable. Perhaps you're already working on a logo, and the site title text in the header is simply a placeholder, but this would really go a long way in terms of branding. If creating a logo is outside of your wheelhouse, or you just don't want the expense of hiring a designer, consider simply using a unique web font that fits your aesthetic.

I also don't think the header needs to be that tall. If your concern is home/forum/member button size for tablet and mobile, then you could also set a break point to enlarge those for smaller resolutions. Otherwise, I like the simplicity of the layout, the organization of boards, and distinct CTA.

Let me know if I can be of any help, great job!

My Hard-Earned Money, Mar 25, 2017 IP
    jasontn likes this.
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    It's not a bad domain name. Consider making a job search engine instead (you can use widgets of existing large job search engines to help you with that). New forum are hard to get established in this day and age, virtually impossible.

qwikad.com, Mar 26, 2017 IP
    jasontn likes this.