1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need referrals for freebie site paying $20

Discussion in 'Services' started by jim7out, Aug 14, 2009.

I am looking for people to be my referrals to a couple of freebie incentive sites.

An example of an incentive freebie site is http://logitech.v-bux.com/index.php?id=10985

Basically you would be paid to sigh up and complete 1 credit worth of offers, and once you were verified, I would pay you $20 to your Paypal.

Only US may apply
    No proxies, you must use your real ip and real information
    must have a credit or debit card with visa/mastercard logo

Note: there are many sites like this that you can do for me to continue to make money if you wish.
    PM me or reply here if interested/

jim7out, Aug 14, 2009 IP
  2. World Class

World Class Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well if you want Adspace on my blog it can be done, Will earn you good ref's traffic mostly from US/UK. and way too cheaper then 20$

World Class, Aug 15, 2009 IP
  3. Komicwords

Komicwords Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I have US lead member ,and they are real people that I help me so much to complete my CPA program,as long this program is free but if why they must have credit card,should they buy something from you,if they should not buy anythin,I can promote your link to them and they`ll do what you want them to do

Last edited: Aug 18, 2009
    Komicwords, Aug 18, 2009 IP