1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Pure high paid CPM network that doesnt serve those useless downloads ads

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by legendguru, Jun 21, 2015.

i have noticed that CPM is dead ,nowadays,its hard to find a pure cpm that wont bombard a website with downloads and unwanted pops. also most cpm network pays peanut nowadays.i need a pure cpm that wont serve those unrelevant ads.just normal ads like adsense.Need Pure high paid CPM network that doesnt serve those useless downloads ads.

legendguru, Jun 21, 2015 IP
  2. nikipink

nikipink Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Really i can't find any pure cpm network (that won't bombard a website with downloads and unwanted pops). :(
    But you can find many Pure CPC ad networks. Also, you can use CPA.
    CPA is Pure & you can fight with AdBlocker.

nikipink, Jun 22, 2015 IP
  3. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    See when you are working with a CPM network you have to understand how a CPM network works especially if you are going to decide to block certain kinds of ads. CPM is certainly not dead, maybe the demand on your site is, maybe you are not doing something right.

If you really understood the way CPM works, then you would understand that CPM is generally a non-contextual pricing model, its not about relevance. CPM isn't AdSense. AdSense shows contextual because AdSense is PERFORMANCE BASED they need clicks to drive revenue. So if you are misguided in this basic concept, how are you certain that those useless download ads are not CPM based? and more importantly how can you blame an entire industry for your lack of results, when there are people doing great, in your case, you are unfortunately the common denominator, so if i was in your position, i would regroup and figure out what we are doing that might not be driving the highest demand, and figure out ways to change it, and I would absolutely get on top of having a better understanding of CPM and RTB before trying to compare it to AdSense / Performance networks.

wrekoniz3, Jun 22, 2015 IP
  4. Dayvi

Dayvi Member

Best Answers:
    I use Sovrn.

Whenever I see a bum ad get through (downloads, audio, Cillit Bang) I email them with the info and the next day they say the bum advert has been removed from their network.

Dayvi, Jun 22, 2015 IP
  5. legendguru

legendguru Member

Best Answers:
    you are wrong,.its very hard to find a pure cpm. most of the cpm nowadays serves irrelevant ads except adsense. most of them will bombard a site that have nothing to do with downloads and pops forcing download ads on such site chase visitors away.adash revenue hits cpmfun cpmgo and others chased all my visitors away with mostly useless download ads and they pay peanut. infolinks works best for my website but i need a pure cpm with relevant keyword ads matching on any site

legendguru, Jun 22, 2015 IP
  6. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm Wrong? laugh out loud you are the one asking for help, and I've only been in the industry for 17 years. What exactly do you think i'm wrong about?

AdSense is not CPM AT ALL so if you are going to discuss CPM they don't belong in the conversation. The way CPM / RTB works, is on a bid auction (prior to an impression taking place) all of the advertisers align, and the auction finds the highest bid. That mechanic has nothing to do with relevance, because CPM / RTB has NOTHING TO DO WITH RELEVANCE.

If you don't want certain kinds of creatives for downloads etc, then you need to get with a network which will allow you to limit the kinds of ads shown. However you idea of "relevant keyword ads" for pure CPM is not at all what CPM is for, and makes zero sense.

Also might want to point out that most of the networks you named, are trash forum networks, so maybe its time to try out some of the bigger companies, like CPXi, Conversant, if you are into the Google AdSense style ads and you have not been blacklisted by google, then finding a Google AdX Partner would also help as they have CPM demand through doubleclick. However the same thing goes, if the ad is contextual its usually going to be a performance based campaign. With CPM relevancy doesn't matter as much because the price model is impression based / brand building.

Maybe all those networks are paying peanuts and showing trash ads because your site and traffic is trash? (i'm not saying it is, but if you are the common denominator to a problem, you do have to look inward too). I can pretty much tell you with certainty that it is not hard to find a Pure CPM network, I work for one, and I can tell you - your idea of contextualization is a non-factor on CPM Models. A good network would allow you to block download ads like ilivid ads if you don't want them, and a good network will have pops disabled from banners allowing clients to chose if they want pops.

But you are expecting a combination of things which really don't exist, and look at the places you are going for it. LOL Revenue Hits is performance based. CPMFUN and CPMGO are both forum networks which do not have access to programmatic demand so they use a few direct advertisers mixed in with middle man network ad tags.

wrekoniz3, Jun 22, 2015 IP
  7. charice.preston

charice.preston Active Member

Best Answers:
    bleh bleh bleh. the guy simply asking cpm networks who are not serving banner ads with DOWNLOAD | PLAY and no unwanted pop ups

charice.preston, Jun 23, 2015 IP