1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need Programmer - Magento

Discussion in 'Programming' started by n3wbi3, Oct 26, 2016.

Hey guys,

There's this WP Plugin that I would also like to function on Magento. I don't have much experience on Magento so I'm looking for a programmer who can make that happen.

Please message me for more details - including the link to the WP Plugin that I was referring to so we can discuss it further.

Thanks!

n3wbi3, Oct 26, 2016 IP
  2. iteamo_net

iteamo_net Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi! i can be usefull for you

We offer: web-development. CRM, ERP, LMS, telephony(voip), saas integration. Data sync.
    - CRM deployment ( vTiger, Sugar, Suite, Bitrix24 ), modules dev.
    - Apps creation for cloud CRM/ERP ( Zoho, Salesforce, QuickBooks, Bitrix24, amoCRM )
    - Cloud services API integration ( Google Analytics, Maps, MailChimp, Dropbox, Shopify, zapier etc )
    - Data exchange and synchronization: web-site <> CRM <> ERP <> Cloud SaaS
    - Plugins development for online shops ( Bitrix, Magento, OpenCart, PrestaShop, Joomla )
    - Payment ( PayPal, Stripe and other gateways ), delivery modules, online-calculators programming
    - Development of interactive floor plans for shopping and business centers, cartography apps ( Google Maps )
    - Telephony setup ( Asterisk, okTell etc ), integration with CRM. Apps for twilio, plivo.
    - Learning Management System ( Moodle ), booking & reservation ( Sirena, Amadeus ) customization
    ---
    Advantages of working with us:
    1) Direct contact with professional developer. Personal responsibility.
    2) Flexible code. Diversified experience. 24 hours accessibility.
    3) Possibility of payment on fact, work under the contract.
    ---
    Small team of it-professionals. More info on: iteamo.net

iteamo_net, Nov 9, 2016 IP