1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need programmer for ShipStation related project

Discussion in 'Programming' started by JoshDylan, Jan 6, 2015.

Hello,

I am looking for a developer to assist in a project for a client of mine utilizing Shipstations customer store dev. features located at http://app.shipstation.com/content/integration/ShipStationCustomStoreDevGuide.pdf

We are looking to create a interface where clients would login, upload a csv file which is then transmitted as an xml request to shipstation directly containing shipping information for dropshipped based shipments. There will need to be an accounts system where all uploaded csvs can be download and uploaded and then selected to be submitted. This will need to work hand in hand with shipstations system. I will take care of the design myself, I am primarily looking for someone to assist with the programming aspect as we are short handed at the moment.

Payments will be made upon completion or bi-weekly, depending on time to complete. Individual will be a Remote contractor under our parent company so you must be US,EU,CA,AU located and have a valid Government issued ID. This is a start to a long-term remote based development position working for a fast growing Design, Development and Marketing company based in Phoenix, AZ. Locals to the area are a Plus. Must have perfect spoken english, a solid VERIFIABLE profile and history on DP. Please send me a message with your skype details so we can discuss further.

Thanks for looking!

JoshDylan, Jan 6, 2015 IP
  2. Tatiana_Program-Ace

Tatiana_Program-Ace Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello Joshua,

Is this post still relevant?
    We have a pool of developers who have created many interfaces with different level of complexity. If this offer will be interesting for you, you can reach me out via Skype my ID: tet.ko

Kind Regards
    Tatiana Kovalenko
    Business Development Manager
    at Program-Ace

Email:
    Phone: +38 057 712 21 80 ext. #120
    Websites: www.program-ace.com
    www.3d-ace.com

Tatiana_Program-Ace, Jan 14, 2015 IP