1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Programer

Discussion in 'Services' started by itismejoshy, Mar 4, 2009.

Need 3 small html/php programing jobs completed.
    willing to pay $25. must have a good itrade.

Task one: ($10)
    integrate the php header from my drupal install on the theme header in my SMF.

Task Two: ($10)
    Edit the post template in SMF so admin post always start/end with the [ html ]/[ /html ] brackets.

Task Three: ($5)
    Make the main links on my drupal header always center of the page, not starting from the Logo image.

I will pay paypal as soon as completed!:)
    Please PM me if interested-Josh

itismejoshy, Mar 4, 2009 IP
  2. itismejoshy

itismejoshy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    ok, i have got a few interested people but i am really looking for some one with a better itrader rating. any takers?

itismejoshy, Mar 5, 2009 IP
  3. himtuna

himtuna Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just one message I want to give about the drupal and smf integration performance.
    If its D6 and SMF 1.X then its fine, otherwise I have seen people with lot of problems who don't have php knowledge and get frequent mismatches in hte user table, whether you make main user table drupal or smf.
    Before you start, its better you give a proper look at the avaialbe options. phpbb3 integration module is also not good. Haven't tried with drupal vb modules but its from those people who get paid high for every work, so its ought to work.

himtuna, Mar 5, 2009 IP
  4. blackparl

blackparl Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you show me some examples in which you require to change?

blackparl, Mar 5, 2009 IP
  5. itismejoshy

itismejoshy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes I have already integrated my database and user tables, it works great

6. itismejoshy

itismejoshy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    now i really need some basic php stuff done that i don't have time to deal with.

the header issue really is simple also, just copy and past the drupal header onto the SMF theme template top and make it work. i am doing this because the auto resize doesn't work too well and i don't want two sets of scroll bars....so all i want is the drupal header on the smf theme header.

the second issues is pretty simple just want the html brackets that only admins can use to always be placed before and after all admin post, so if an admin wants to use any type of html in there posts they can with having to type the html opening and closing brackets. this should be simple by just ending the post template with in smf.

Third issue, drupal centers the main links across the top of my page from the left side of the site logo to the edge of the window, i need it centered in the page from side to side, this one is the easiest of them all.

pm me if you would like the link. thanks-Josh