1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need professionals to check and advise how to improve my site

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Kowsar Hossian, Apr 25, 2017.

Hello Everyone,
    I am a front-end developer as well as wordpress. But in recent past i just felt to create something interesting. That's from where Webytor has born. Its not fuly finished yet. Just need a review from professional of how to make it more user friendly by its looks and back-ends dashboards. I have included only 3 three templates by now. You can start creating website right now.
    But meanwhile i just wanted to make it more user friendly.
    its https://webytor.com/
    Let me know your response

Thanks

Kowsar Hossian, Apr 25, 2017 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Looks good but some of the images on the home page are stretched - not a good look

I'd make the text colour a bit darker, I found this really hard to read
    upload_2017-4-26_17-33-51.png
    Templates: I was thinking about how in the bad old days you'd sign up with a company and be offered a selection of templates and how I was so glad that didn't happen anymore. How wrong I was. I'd find a way of rebadging/replicating the wordpress ability to import templates to open up the range of templates that are available.

upload_2017-4-26_17-37-17.png [​IMG]
    proof read everything

upload_2017-4-26_17-38-3.png
    If you're going to change the font stick to the same colour and size. If you're going to change the colour or size don't change the font - especially going from sans serif to serif.

upload_2017-4-26_17-38-59.png
    I'd suggest ditching this and going for social engagement instead. Those emails take a lot of effort to produce and have pitiful open and click through rates.

upload_2017-4-26_17-39-44.png
    The icons should be centred in the circle.

Your email address should be clickable - I'm assuming it isn't because you don't want to be flooded with spam.
    1. spam bots will still recognise the text is an email address
    2. your customers will roll their eyes & assume you don't know how to use a decent email filter eg gmail
    When I click through to https://webytor.com/user/register the country defaults to Afghanistan. You're targeting Bangladesh so that should be the default, better still you should be able to default to the country I'm actually in.

sarahk, Apr 25, 2017 IP
  3. rphmon

rphmon Active Member

Best Answers:
    Looks interesting. Need some improvement on plugin and templates.

rphmon, Apr 25, 2017 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    What sort of improvement is needed - the way they're displayed? the information given? the quality of the plugins? the quantity of the plugins?

sarahk, Apr 25, 2017 IP
  5. Kowsar Hossian

Kowsar Hossian Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @sarahk
    A big thanks for spending time on our site. I really appreciate your each and every point and give a serious attention on it.. We will solve those problem as soon as possible.. Meanwhile "country" option from 'Signup' page has been change its default country to Bangladesh....
    You can give your more feedback anytime you want.

Thanks once again

Kowsar Hossian, Apr 26, 2017 IP
  6. rphmon

rphmon Active Member

Best Answers:
    All of those you mentioned.
    I think installation button on plugin and template display gallery can be added. If user already login then will redirect to plugin or template installetion page as they already have those pages.
    Plugins also not so reach as slider do not have category so that I can use different slides on different pages.

thanks for now I will may try to find more in near future.

rphmon, Apr 26, 2017 IP
  7. jackwebstore

jackwebstore Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I had a quick look over the website and this was just a few things i found hope it helps.
    • The same alt for a number of different images change this up
    • Multiple h1's
    • Very low page speed check it our here: https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwebytor.com&tab=desktop
    • Site alredy index on non-www and alot of lipsum
    • Duplicate homepage: https://webytor.com/home

jackwebstore, Apr 26, 2017 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  8. Kowsar Hossian

Kowsar Hossian Greenhorn

Best Answers:

Hi Jack

Thanks for your valuable time, highly appreciate your valuable comment. I am looking forward into it. And will fix soon..

Thanks once again

Kowsar Hossian, Apr 26, 2017 IP