1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need Professional to Make PHP meme generator Responsive

Discussion in 'Design' started by emgage, May 13, 2015.

Hello,

I am looking for a professional to make my website responsive. The link can be viewed in my signature. I am simply looking for a streamlined view of my logo, header and menu items, and images (including sections) in a way compatible with all mobile phones and tablets, and meeting all google webmaster tools criteria for mobile friendly sites. The font will need to adapt also to mobile phone screens. Current ads will not need to be displayed, I will provide te designer with mobile (responsive) ad codes to work with.

I need to see your previous works, your ideas (plan of implementation) and the requested price for the task. I will consider all these factors when making a descision.

Also, only reputable memebers will be given this job, as I am looking for a trustworthy designer with plenty of expertise who can do a great job and provide revisions if necessary.

This is a simple job to meet all google criteria for mobile friendly websites, I do not require a brand new design, just the best repsonsive implementation of the curren design/layout with appropriate image resizing/breakpoints/viewports/font resizing, and such. Users should not have to scroll horizontally using any platform.

Regards

emgage, May 13, 2015 IP