1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Professional Looking Logo Vector: Contest $50.00

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by Gregcyber, Jul 8, 2010.

1. knique

knique Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am watching and I think it is against the rules for you to post negative iTrader feedback with no transaction, not against the rules for me to share my opinion....I also warn you that I really do not care if you make that feedback score go down to 0% I am going to make sure you do not treat another artist on here the way you have me and several others, if you do not like the work don't declare that artist the winner, don't have anyone jump through hoops send you original work and source files and then corrupt other DP artist to help you steal

Notice I did not comment on the designers here that are totally different than mine, I respect originality, and I already informed Gregcyber, that if I catch him throwing a re-edit contest and any of my ideals pop-up it will be ugly so take your little theft ring to PM and get it off the open forum

Last edited: Jul 21, 2010
    knique, Jul 21, 2010 IP
  2. djrulz

djrulz Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    this is the only reason i came up with that.. and ofcourse i ll watch out.. thanks for the alarm... :)

djrulz, Jul 21, 2010 IP
  3. Gregcyber

Gregcyber Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You have your $50.00 and you sent me nothing I asked for.
    Your samples where so bad I did not even down load them. See your server stats, see how many times the file you sent me was downloaded. I look and did not need to download them be cause they where not what I wanted.

Why would I have another contest. You took a week and sent me nothing I wanted. You lie, you have my $51.75, I have no logo or business card.
    I need this logo so I can pay my bills.
    Go away and quit your slanderous posting.

I NEED A MODERATOR TO STOP KNIQUE FROM TELLING LIES AND RUINING MY GOOD NAME

Gregcyber, Jul 21, 2010 IP
  4. knique

knique Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    dude I emailed you a compressed file with all the source files in it including fonts, that will remain at Google rather you download it or not so there are no server stats check Yeah we do need a moderator to get your thievery off the forum, I am done now everyone knows you have the potential to steal they know what forum to reference to make sure they don't get treated like me and the other artist you have dumped on and they can decide for themselves if they want the same treatment

Last edited: Jul 21, 2010
    knique, Jul 21, 2010 IP
  5. ideosmil

ideosmil Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My entry
    [​IMG]

ideosmil, Jul 21, 2010 IP
  6. knique

knique Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

For anyone who comes here after seeing that bogus feedback - I gave him file upon file as I have already proven and he threaten to charge back next he blasted me and several other artist, finally he got banned - yet my name isn't clear cause the claim i have his money is so wrong I send him his funds back after he has all those completed files here is the proof
    [​IMG]

I have no reason to cheat anyone, I work hard and do everything in my power to get the design right, if you don't like it don't take my work and then ask for your money back it isn't like I can get those files back

knique, Jul 26, 2010 IP
  7. YoGem

YoGem Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Mmm... I think that I learnt something. I was for the CH but luckily the truth come up and yes.. I hope this will be helpful for me as well for other forumers here in DP. All the Best to Knique and sorry if I was doubting: I was wrong.

YoGem, Jul 26, 2010 IP
  8. Gregcyber

Gregcyber Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I paid again to Knique $15.00 right after the refund and they still called me a rip off, This person lies a lot and will try to make you look bad. Stay away from all things dealing with this one.
    I never used the junk I was sent and cant say how bad the samples were. If you see the samples here that was posted by them, it was the same stuff sent to me as samples.

Sent to:
    Walter
    Email:
    bluelotusaccounting@
    Payment Sent to:

kniqueidea@

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Amount sent:
    -$15.00 USD
    Fee amount:
    $0.00 USD
    Net amount:
    -$15.00 USD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date:
    Jul 22, 2010
    Time:
    15:35:25 EDT
    Completed

Last edited: Jan 19, 2011
    Gregcyber, Jan 19, 2011 IP
  9. Gregcyber

Gregcyber Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I got a 6 month ban for this person harassing me, see how they hijacked this thread.
    I then left bad feed back with out knowing it was against the rules here on DP and it was called Shilling / iTrader Fraud.
    I did not like the work and requested a refund becuase it was not as described....
    I then paid $15.00 more to Knique because I received a refund of the other amount.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 19, 2011
    Gregcyber, Jan 19, 2011 IP