1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Posters - Earn Money

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by gary99, Oct 18, 2005.

I just launched a forum site to go along with my main site:

Work From Home Forums

Now (obviously) I need people to use it. I'm just not creative enough to have lengthy animated discussions with myself.

Now for the part that might be interesting: I liked the DP ad revenue sharing model so much, I borrowed it. Same deal. As soon as you have 50 posts under your belt, you start earning AdSense money on the threads you start. Right now I've got it set to a 33% chance of using your client id instead of that of WorkFromHomeSpot.com.

You'll notice that ads rich in keywords like "work from home", "business opportunities", and the like will generate some pretty rewarding clicks. I'd share more detail but I understand that Google frowns upon such discussions.

But wait! There's more! (Always wanted to say that). For the first 20 Digital Point folks that sign up, I'll show your ads 67% of the time instead of 33%. You'll get that for life.

Just reply here, and let me know what you've chosen for your username. I'll add you to the database of "extra super special cool" people who get the 67% ad display rate.

Ready set GO! :)

gary99, Oct 18, 2005 IP
  2. aeiouy

aeiouy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I tried to sign up with my same username as here... but it gave me an error when trying to php me mail.

If it requires email to validate, I won't be able to get in.. Maybe you could manually activate it.

Thanks

aeiouy, Oct 19, 2005 IP
  3. gary99

gary99 Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sorry, I'll look into the e-mail error. You should be able to sign in. No e-mail validation is required at this time.

gary99, Oct 19, 2005 IP
  4. gary99

gary99 Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    E-mailer is fixed. Thanks for pointing that out.

gary99, Oct 19, 2005 IP
  5. aeiouy

aeiouy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Good deal.. seems to be working.

aeiouy, Oct 19, 2005 IP
  6. gary99

gary99 Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Not many people helping out just yet (I realize it's hard to get these things started).

I just posted another idea in the same announcement. If you don't have an AdSense account yet, just fire up a blog on Blogger.com, submit your application to Google, and you can be advertising with me in a day or two.

Details here: http://forums.workfromhomespot.com/viewtopic.php?t=10

Thanks!
    Gary

gary99, Oct 20, 2005 IP