1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need Post Commenters

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by wonay, Dec 11, 2013.

We own and manage dozens of websites and one of the sites we manage (Likhoji.com) is looking for 10 to 15 post commenters from India who can read the posts and then write relevant comments in more or less correct English. Each reply posted must have your given ID so that you are paid for the same.

All comments must be original and not copy-pasted from other sites or forums. Comments such as "Thank you, nice post, etc." are not counted. Each comment must be over 15 words in length and you will be paid Rs.2.50 per comment posted that meets these basic guidelines.

You must post no more than a single comment on each post and no more than 6 comments per day. You are allowed to comment on a maximum of 120 posts a month. You will be paid after every 50 comments you write. Payments are made by Net Banking only. This commenting job is for 1 month to start with and then your contract will be extended based on your overall performance.

Remember, we want original and relevant comments only. Head over to our website www.likhoji.com so that you know what we are looking for and shoot me a PM here if you think you are suitable for such a gig.

I do know (being a top content writer myself) that it may seem like Rs.2.50 per comment posted is low but it usually takes very little time to read a post and write a relevant and original reply to the same. Also, you are fully allowed to add another ID after you post your first 50 comments.

Of course, you must comment on the posts at a different time if using a 2nd or 3rd ID to help make it look natural. Your comments are essentially your own views and thoughts. We will never ask you to post favorable or biased comments. The posts on Likhoji are mainly about India and that's why it makes sense to hire Indian writers but if you are interested in such gigs then please get in touch with me after a few days have passed and I will see if you can do something similar for an upcoming project of ours.

Please refrain from commenting on this thread unless you have clearly read the guidelines mentioned here. You don't like the payment terms then don't apply. Thanks for reading.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2013
    wonay, Dec 11, 2013 IP
  2. SEO Booster

SEO Booster Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi I am new at freelancing market. But I have good knowledge on SEO and of-course skilled as english article writer.

I'm interested about this job. :)
    My skype: expertzonebd.com and I will be available at 11pm as for Bangladesh time.

Sort information about me:
    I am Md. Arif Hossain Khan Nion, after complete BSc. Hons. in computer science and engineering and working as a web developer about 7 years (2006-still now). Because I love my profession and very much enjoy of it. Job responsibility is specially Dell's newsletter, DreamMail, Flash Banner both Action Script and Timeline base on Media Mind for EMEA region and also maintaining three websites (Base: WordPress) for AdPeople.

Now I am working as a communication guy for Dell's digital marketing for European team. I have working experienced on some CMS: Joomla, Wordpress and Pligg.

Besides my job I love to do SEO and it is my most interesting part. I am really very much passionate about SEO and blogging. And now I am SEO certified from BASIS. I write SEO Booster Tutorials for my site: seoboostertips_com

SEO Booster, Dec 12, 2013 IP