1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need poor man's back link advice

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by redwing, Sep 16, 2013.

I have a new website for which I need back links. Since I can not afford any of the paid methods, can anyone (experienced only) take 5 minutes to reply with methods that work today?
    Please, no paid method replies.

redwing, Sep 16, 2013 IP
  2. modernlifeisadam

modernlifeisadam Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Posting articles on websites like Care2, Slashdot, Digg, Multiply, Folkd, and Reddit. Also, incorporate social signals into your backlinks process. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google +, and Instagram. There are more websites to post on as well. You need to diversify your backlink profile. That is just something to start with. Good luck.

modernlifeisadam, Sep 16, 2013 IP
  3. Manish Vats

Manish Vats Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you have strong knowledge of your own business so you can do guest posting with the link of our website but if you will follow this way you should have to know which type of posting you are doing that should be informative and theme based. Communicate with webmaster who has same theme which you want to target for guest posting.

Manish Vats, Sep 16, 2013 IP
  4. Jen 101

Jen 101 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Along with the social bookmarking, social media sharing and guest blog posting that are mentioned above, I suggest that you do some research on your competitors' websites and see where they have links. If it makes sense for you to have a link there as well, contact the site.

Jen 101, Sep 17, 2013 IP
  5. Lokahi

Lokahi Active Member

Best Answers:
    Whatever site you choose to post on for backlinks, such as for article directories or guest blog posting, be sure your main purpose is to inform rather than link building. And, that comes straight from Google's Matt Cutts, who said in a webmaster video that guest blog posting is not a bad thing so long as your main reason for doing it is to educate rather than build backlinks. Just be sure the quality of the post you are putting up is superior.

Lokahi, Sep 18, 2013 IP
  6. kirangodbole

kirangodbole Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Article posting would be great techniques and also guest blogging would really works great to get quality back links.

kirangodbole, Sep 19, 2013 IP