1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need php & jQuery Mobile Programmer for fix

Discussion in 'Programming' started by xTutorials, Oct 20, 2012.

I need a php & jQuery Mobile programmer for a fix on a mobile web app that I am working on. The app is simple, only having basic SQL queries and showing the info on the screen or performing updates. 95% of the app is finished except I am having a problem at the last screen. The problem can be described here (just to know what you are facing): http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12902184/odd-anomaly-with-php-and-jquery-mobile

I don't have time to debug the app and see exactly where the problem is so I am giving 20$ (negotiable) via PayPal to the person that fixes it. I need this quite fast though. The sources to the mobile app will be offered. All the screens are coded, including the ones with the problem, so basically you will only have to "Get in, fix the problem" and send me the fixed files. I am sure that there won't be more than 3 files that need edit: one where the user enters the date of a meeting, one where all the available members are shown and the user must select the members, and another one where the info is inserted in the database. All the sql queries are written and tested, so there should be no problems.

Whoever is interested please reply.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2012
    xTutorials, Oct 20, 2012 IP
  2. SNo

SNo Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,
    I can help you.

SNo, Oct 20, 2012 IP
  3. SNo

SNo Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Job done .

SNo, Oct 21, 2012 IP
  4. xTutorials

xTutorials Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks SNo! The job was done fast and very well. I recommend him!

xTutorials, Oct 21, 2012 IP