1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need photoshop expert for image manipulation

Discussion in 'Design' started by domainsurfer, Jan 15, 2015.

I am looking to do some image manipulation and merging with 2 real life images.

For example :

Image 1
    --------------

[​IMG]

Image 2
    -------------
    [​IMG]

I want to create a new image with the following :

I want to keep image 1 room and headboard. but I want to remove the high footboard and replace it with the low footboard from image 2 (and the bedding over the footboard).

This footboard and feet from image 2 will need to be recoloured to match rest of bed in image 1.

Also, if you need to use all bedding from image 2, that's ok if you recolour the cushions and blanket to the dark brown like in image 1.

So final image will be image 1 bed colour, room and headboard, with image two bedding and footboard superimposed and recoloured. If you do a great job here I have many many more tasks like this.

If you do a great job here I have many many more tasks like this.

domainsurfer, Jan 15, 2015 IP
  2. Futuretrader

Futuretrader Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Welcome
    I have found this site not a long time ago. So, I'm interesting about this work, maybe we could work together for longer time. But I have to tell you, if you want to get a good quality picture, you should send more better resolution pictures. I made a conversation, I hope I understood well how do you wish the new picture. I upload here just for an example how it will looks. If you think we could work together, just answer me. and then we could talk about the details.
    Have a nice day
    Pal
    bed.jpg

Futuretrader, Jan 26, 2015 IP
  3. Futuretrader

Futuretrader Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello

I just interesting, what is your opinion about the picture what I uploaded. Is that what you mean, or need to do some modificaion yet? I would like to hear about you.

Pal

Futuretrader, Jan 31, 2015 IP