1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need permanent blog posters... Will pay weekly

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by rjhere, Jan 20, 2006.

I am looking for a blog poster than can post daily to 3-5 blogs in the insurance and finance sectors... I am willing to this on a contract basis paid weekly. Basically, I need random thoughts, comments on the news of the day for each niche, or posts talking about other blog entries.

Please pm me your weekly fee for doing this per blog.

Thanks

rjhere, Jan 20, 2006 IP
  2. gbrkaren1

gbrkaren1 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am interested... but could you expand more on the areas of insurance and finance you would want me to comment on? I am a recognized Internet Expert Author - so researching the fields of interest is not a problem- but does take time to do properly. 3-5 blogs a day... I would need to know how much you would want me to elaborate on each blog and if you have a plan or system that would allow me to comment in ways that best compliment each post.

Are the posts informative enough? If so, I would not need to do any research- simply read and give feed back? If that is the case then are you requiring weekends as well or are 5 days throughout the work week sufficient? If you could give a little more detail I could better understand what it is exactly that you are wanting to accomplish. Also can you give me feedback relating what pay scale you are hoping to offer for the assistance in these blogs?

Warm Regards,

gbrkaren1

gbrkaren1, Jun 20, 2010 IP