1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Perfect Solution for Perfect Business

Discussion in 'General Business' started by nishant_raheja, Dec 12, 2012.

Hello Folks,

I am now planning to start my own online business at a very large scale, simply, its like real estate classifieds where people can buy, sell and trade.

Currently there are many huge revenue sites who are doing the same business like 99acres.com, indiaproperty.com, makaan.com

So I have basically got some Questions in my mind:

1. I just want your support to help me regarding how much investment should i plan regarding the complete plan and individually like how much investment should i make in building a complete legal site with own copyright, advertising

2. How much time will the site take to achieve the same position as those sites are having.

3. Spending on Marketing and Advertising methods does really work for the real traffic which the site wants?

4. How much do you think it will have the variable cost after running it?

4. I dont got any money obligations so i have planned Rs.5 - 10 Lacks or 10000 - 20000$ for this project, So do you think this amount will suitable for these kind of projects?

I will surely go for my own new design with a own custom template for the website
    Domain has been purchased, The only problem i am facing is the advertising issue, as i am not confident about the advertising plans discussed here
    So, If my problem is solved i can simply continue the process and can start my own business

Regards
    Nishant

nishant_raheja, Dec 12, 2012 IP
  2. rashida

rashida Active Member

Best Answers:
    rashida, Dec 12, 2012 IP
  3. aveshtyagi

aveshtyagi Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, Try with forum posting, classified posting in different types of websites, hot your business with relevant categories Real Estate.

aveshtyagi, Dec 12, 2012 IP
  4. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    There is no such thing as a perfect solution or a perfect business since all business have ups and downs, nothing is perfect.

But there are viable ways to get around it by learning your business as you go along.

Even selling in the market is an art. (I can see that in my local market).

evelinawilliams007, Dec 12, 2012 IP
  5. gregortarquin

gregortarquin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Business is one of the most popular term in which many people are interested and also it is one of the great way for making a more money.There are many competitions that we can see in the market so we have to be careful.

gregortarquin, Dec 13, 2012 IP
  6. hibiscustechno

hibiscustechno Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Nishant

My suggestion is start with a small investment and see what is market trend and how it is convering into revenue, If you feel that things are coming upawards then invest more in it. We have several clients in Classified industry & we have delivered so many classified websites , The development of the site will cost you max $250 in the intial stage. So start with a basic classified site, attract visitors through paid advertising in google and also through SEO ,get some genuine listings (Say a database having at least 10000 records), Then make paid and featured listing along with Advertisement blocks. If you need any guidance or help we are ready to give you consulation.

hibiscustechno, Dec 13, 2012 IP
  7. My Property Stores

My Property Stores Active Member

Best Answers:
    For making the strong reputation you must have strong SEO as well as Google ranking,because every individual as well as real estate agents refers Google as a strong tool to find the suitable property.

My Property Stores, Feb 1, 2013 IP
  8. James Byun

James Byun Active Member

Best Answers:
    If your experienced in doing SEO, then the time shouldnt be that long. You cant really dictate, how fast people links and other elements are out of your control.

James Byun, Feb 1, 2013 IP
  9. quadxnet

quadxnet Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Don't expect to just throw up a site with some listings and all of a sudden be ranked in Google. It will take a while to rank with these large well established sites. The one think you can leverage are your funds. You can pump a bunch of money into advertising and PPC ads to get traffic to your site. Hopefully people will enjoy your site and it will also spread from word of mouth and return visitors.

quadxnet, Feb 4, 2013 IP