1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need Part Time Article Writer VA - Mainly in Forex Niche

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by drifty, Oct 18, 2010.

I'm looking for a part time article writing virtual assistant. Most of the topics will be regarding the forex niche, so you must be able or willing to do some research to get acquainted with the topic to take this position.

I would like a part time assistant who is able to work around 2-4 hours per day or write 4-5 articles per day.

I will pay on a per article basis and all articles/blog posts must pass copyscape. Below is a breakdown of what I will pay based on article length as I will need variations of article lengths.

$0.60 per 100 words

So,

200 word article/blog post: $1.20
    300 word article/blog post: $1.80
    400 word article/blog post: $2.40

Would also like this person to be able to spin these articles/blog posts that are created (I will provide the spinning software for you to use on your PC). Spinning these articles will be paid as follows:

200 word article spin - $1.00
    300 word article spin - $1.50
    400 word article spin - $2.00

In summary, this is how much I will be paying the VA to create and spin an article:

200 word article plus spinning = $2.20
    300 word article plus spinning = $3.30
    400 word article plus spinning = $4.40

Please PM me if you are interested in this position. Payments will be handled via paypal at the end of each day, or at the end of the week, or every other day, it is up to you. This will be an ongoing position, so please, if you plan on only writing for 1 or 2 days, please do not reply to this position.

Thank you for your time,
    Brian

drifty, Oct 18, 2010 IP
  2. drifty

drifty Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you for all who replied, but the position has been filled. Thanks

drifty, Oct 19, 2010 IP