1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
  2. Better Analytics for WordPress Get It Free

Need opinions on domain purchase

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by zigzag007, Mar 25, 2012.

There is a single word keyword that is highly competitive and high CPC in adsense.

The .com is taken of course. However the keyword with "and" in front of it is for
    sale for $280 and gets the same amount of global and local searches as the single keyword
    without the "and". It's a .com also.

Is this 2 word keyword worth buying? Google keyword tool shows it gets the same amount of
    searches but that hard to believe.

Any thoughts?

zigzag007, Mar 25, 2012 IP
  2. netservice

netservice Member

Best Answers:
    I think it is worth buying because .com is more valuable than .net. You can spend 270$ out of 280$ on developing back links. :)

netservice, Mar 25, 2012 IP
  3. ilikegrapes

ilikegrapes Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know really - I can't see how adding the word 'and' to a single word makes sense ... for instance 'andloans.com' ... or 'andbasketballs.com' all don't make sense and aren't good domain names. When you're checking the traffic for the keywords, make sure to use the exact search volume for your analysis.

ilikegrapes, Mar 29, 2012 IP
  4. JerrickYeoh

JerrickYeoh Active Member

Best Answers:
    If plus the "and" and it still take the same meaning or describe the same thing . Then i would said it worth to buy it .While think positive that with your SEO effort, you may taking advantages on both keywords .

JerrickYeoh, Apr 5, 2012 IP
  5. mike30

mike30 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If "and" is part of your sentence to promote your product, then of curse is good to buy the domain.

~Mike

mike30, Apr 5, 2012 IP