1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need opinion about accounting software

Discussion in 'General Business' started by francisco5454, Mar 28, 2016.

Hi.. I own a retail store. Now I am in search of a good accounting software. I want to track all the details of billing, modes of payment, stock details etc. Can you please help me to choose the best one.

francisco5454, Mar 28, 2016 IP
  2. TomRider

TomRider Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi!
    Here I found a few, maybe one of these will help you to operate your business
    http://www.nchsoftware.com/accounting/index.html - business accounting software
    https://www.waveapps.com/accounting/ - fastest small business accounting software
    You can revise all the features of these software and maybe it will be suitable for you!

TomRider, Mar 29, 2016 IP
  3. JDMS

JDMS Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are numerous accounting software packages available and the best one for your business depends on many factors:

Size of your business
    Type of business (products/services/national or international)
    How detailed a reporting structure you want, etc, etc.

There are desktop applications and those online where you have to subscribe monthly. Personally, I prefer desktop applications and use Sage with which I'm familiar.

In your shoes, I'd research this very carefully before committing to one type or another. Google search "top 5 accounting software applications" and then drill down to see what features each offers to determine how closely one or others match your own business needs.

You do have to choose with care because once you start on one and then need to transfer your accounts to another, migrating the previous year's figures may present you with a major headache.

JDMS, Mar 31, 2016 IP
  4. KundanL

KundanL Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agree with JDMS! There are many options available but the choice depends on many things such as
    - No of features and functionality required
    - Multi-user or single user access requirement (here the concept of Online/Cloud comes into play)
    - Your budget
    - Your geography (for example, QuickBooks is most recommended for Americans and Xero for those living in Australia and New Zeland)
    - Available support etc.

Hope that helps,
    Kundan

KundanL, Apr 15, 2016 IP