1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need online XML sitemap generator for over 500 links limit

Discussion in 'Google Sitemaps' started by Tim Smith, Feb 14, 2008.

Dear all,

I use www.auditmypc.com/free-sitemap-generator.asp, but it always says "not enought memory", what to do ?

I try to use xml-sitemaps.com, but 500 links limit, my website has more than 500 links.

Please, advise me !

Thank you.
    S.

Tim Smith, Feb 14, 2008 IP
  2. promomanagers

promomanagers Peon

Best Answers:
    Google A-1 sitemap generator. Be very careful about telling it to override the default importance...if it does you may have some unintended consequences. We lost a lot of indexed pages by mistake as google decided to index categories for products versus individual promotional items.

promomanagers, Feb 14, 2008 IP
  3. websitetools

websitetools Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Concerning priority values in A1 Sitemap Generator you can:

• Default: Have URL priority values calculated based on all internal links within the website. There is a setting (which defaults to checked) that prevents "extreme values" such as e.g. 0.0 to be used as a priority value.
    • Override priority and set same value for all pages, e.g. 0.5.
    • Leave out priority values in total. (Which in my opinion is better than using same value for all pages.)

I always appreciate feedback so if anyone have suggestions or need help, feel free to contact me :)

websitetools, Feb 14, 2008 IP
  4. Ann_India

Ann_India Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,

Even one of my cleint website is having more that 10K web pages. Before that, even i used to use online sitemap generator tools, but then in WPW, somebody suggest to use GSiteCrawler.

I am using it & also loving it. Its so easy to use, free of cost & no limit. I woudl reccomend to download the GSiteCraewler software & use it. :)

Ann_India, Feb 15, 2008 IP