1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Niche or Rare topic about Maldives

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by rihsam, Jul 12, 2019.

Can you guys suggest me some niche/rare topics on that I can write articles about the Maldives? Most articles targeted to visitors.

rihsam, Jul 12, 2019 IP
  2. getakash1

getakash1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    1. You can write an article describing the culture of maldives.
    2. You can even write about the fun activities you can do there like surfing, diving, seasailing,underwater scooters.
    3. Write something about the accommodation provided to thier guests by them.

getakash1, Jul 12, 2019 IP
    malky66 likes this.
  3. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I would suggest an article about the history, including historical sites and buildings etc. of the Maldives. Anyone planning to visit there in the future would be interested in reading all about this.

Spoiltdiva, Jul 12, 2019 IP
  4. rihsam

rihsam Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    these articles are already there

we have already written on this topic

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2019
    rihsam, Jul 14, 2019 IP
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    When you're meeting new people and you tell them you have a business focussed on the Maldives what questions do they ask you?
    If you google those questions can you find the answers? If not, then there's your article.
    Trawl through the Trip Advisor forum and find what people are asking about (generally, and for the Maldives) and write an article.

I just googled Maldives on the cheap, Maldives mountain bike, Maldives motorbike, Maldives retirement, and Maldives long term visa and there seems to be a lot of competition for those keywords. I've never been to the Maldives so I don't know what hidden gems are there but you do have that experience so start thinking creatively.

sarahk, Jul 14, 2019 IP
    rihsam likes this.
  6. rihsam

rihsam Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    great. thank you for the tips. Maldives retirement may be a great topic to write

rihsam, Jul 15, 2019 IP